Membership and Fellowship
American Management School welcomes individuals and institutions to join us as members in various levels.
AMS Fellowship award is the highest membership level in American Management School. An AMS membership ensures that you are on the cutting edge of management issues that affect all management professionals. You can showcase your research and publications on our website.
The Fellowship award (F.AMS) is open to candidates who have at least 10 years of working experience in Management and meet one of the following criteria:
- Master’s degree Holder in Management related subject or
- Bachelor’s degree in Management related subject and solid business knowledge and working experience to be certified by the School Committee.
Membership is the first step in joining AMS and progressing towards your Fellow Membership. An AMS membership ensures that you are on the cutting edge of management issues that affect all management professionals. You can showcase your research and publications on our website.
The Membership award (M.AMS) is open to candidates who have acquired one of the following qualifications:
- AMS Executive Diploma in Management Studies,
- AMS Certified Manager Award,
- EIU validated Executive Master of Business Administration, or
- Master’s degree holders in Management related subject
Institutional Membership is for any executive training companies, educational institutions, management consultancies, nonprofit and for-profit organizations, and research organizations that contribute to the advancement of the management and leadership training and education fields. Be part of this vibrant and active community!
- Belonging to a global network for all with an interest in management
- FOUR Job Posting opportunity on our News section per year
- Receiving communications regarding announcements, calls for papers and events relating to management
- Priority for speaking opportunities and sponsorship opportunities
- Institutional Members receive one complimentary Membership for the organization’s institutional representative.